Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Come visit!


Come visit us at Durban’s second night market this Thursday at The Roastery in Gale Street from 5pm till 10pm. Lots of food, wine, art and craft... Not only will I be selling my jewellery but our new wooden wall decor line will be there too!!! (How awesome is this poster!)

On Friday if you're in the area pop into Thandana's first open day from 12pm to 5pm, lots of gorgeous goodies on sale for all ages. You'll literally be able to do all your christmas shopping under one roof. Happiness.
And then of course as always I'll be at I heart on all three Saturdays advertised, so see you there. This Saturday I'll have some new designs on my table as well as a table for our new product line. Going to be so much fun :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the night market poster! Sounds like you guys have the best markets :)