Monday, November 28, 2011

Raising Creatively - Part 4

I cannot believe that its only a couple of weeks away until Derek and I meet Olive! This weekend my sister and my mom threw me the most beautiful baby shower, I was so blessed to have so many friends and family to share this special day. A big thank you to Melissa, Casey, Fiona, Lauren, Rhenda and Lauren for the spoils, I feel so lucky to have made such caring, thoughtful friends through blogging!

In this weeks Raising Creatively I asked Kim Longhurst to share her parenting tips with us. I have been a huge fan of Kim's work for years and was lucky enough to have her design my logo, business cards and tags for my jewellery line. She has her fingers in lots of pies and her blog is fill of eye candy, so once you've read all her tips go visit HERE.

Thanks so much Kim, I'm definitely on the search for a financial wizard now!!




You can read Part 1, 2 and 3 HERE

No comments: